Identity Group is your single-source solution for high-quality signage and decor elements.
We take our commitments seriously; we utilize a wide variety of materials that reflect the interior environment – merged with our custom design solutions yields superior results.
- G7 Color Certification ensures consistent, repeatable colors across all print products.
- Multiple facilities allow our client’s projects to process in the most efficient way possible.
- Awarded “Leader” status in Marriott’s Supplier Sustainability Assessment Program (MSAP) 2018.
- Multiple “Green Scene” awards for our work in reclaiming 10k lbs. of plastic material per year.
- A centered focus on sustainable/recyclable raw materials whenever possible.
Services at Identity Group
We’re dedicated to your success — in and outside of the office. Prioritizing the health and wellness of our employees is a top priority. Here are a few of the benefits we offer at Identity Group:
SITE / MATTERPORT
- Easily pull measurements of the location (Walls, room areas, and other elements)
- Automatic blurring of faces or personal information for privacy
- All surveys are saved online and can be viewed at any time and place
- Surveys can also be shared, allowing for real-time collaboration and the ability to visit the site virtually reducing travel costs and time
- Quickly and easily create high-quality tours of your 3D model
TAKE OFFS / PLANNING
- On-Site Surveys and/or planning based on architectural documents
- Directional Sign Effectiveness
- Code Compliancy
- Documenting existing signage impact due to pending renovations
- Signage consistency and maintenance review
SIGNS / VISUAL
- Concept design for signage and Visual Décor elements
- Design adaptation/extension services
- Signage design standards creation and maintenance
- Message schedule creation and maintenance
- Evacuation/Campus and Directory map creation
- De-branding and removals
- Vendor review, selection and hiring
- Coordination/Scheduling of paint, carpet and other 3rd parties
- Troubleshooting and punch list management
- Invoicing and vendor payment management
- Installation of signage and visual décor elements
- Utilization of both internal and external partners nationwide
- Within 24-hours of completion, report on job with imagery
- Installers (where applicable) up to date on state and municipal code laws
ACRYLIC RECLAMATION SERVICES
Identity Group (or one of your existing vendors) can help “de-brand” your existing site during restoration. All existing acrylic signage would be collected and sent for recycling for the existing location or could be used for future projects.
This process would ensure a 100% closed loop system virtually eliminating any need for new materials.
Identity Group will also provide statistics on materials received and analytics on the carbon emission reduction achieved by using Recrylic.
Site / Matterport Surveys
Create immersive, panoramic 3D models of your space
Why Use Matterport?
• Measurements of the location (Walls, room areas, and other elements)
• Protect privacy by automatically blurring faces or personal information
• All surveys are saved online and can be viewed at any time and place
• Surveys can also be shared, allowing for real-time collaboration and the ability to visit the site virtually reducing travel costs and time
• Quickly and easily create high-quality tours of your 3D model