Wichita, Kansas / Operations / Full-Time
Identity Group – Wichita Campus is a fast-paced, ever-changing environment delivering exciting sign projects to major hospitality and custom brand clients nationwide. The Wayfinder is a key part of this service by creating wayfinding, fire evacuation, and location plans. In addition, the Wayfinder coordinates sign schedule quotations with timelines required by clients, including product lead times, shipping costs, and schedules, as well as tax and installation costs (if needed). This position reviews and revises documents and information with customers as required, and makes site visits when requested by customers. The Wayfinder must be current on state and local code requirements, and thus conducts research online and by phone.
- • Ensures the quality and precision of all work produced in the wayfinding function.
- • Proficient in managing multiple collaborative projects with staff from a variety of disciplines with various levels of technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- • Manages multiple deadlines under pressure and has excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills that work well in a fast-paced environment.
- • Has the ability to read, understand, review, and comment on blueprints and drawings.
- • Coordinates requirements with Sales, Operations, Purchasing, Estimating, and Clients.
- • Manages wayfinding projects from Wayfinding Requests thorough the revision process, approval, purchase order, and manufacturing.
- • Creates a wayfinding plan including a message schedule/quote, fire evacuation maps, and location plan per the requirements of the order.
- • Creates and maintains the MSDQ templates, codes database, and all related brands and custom projects.
- • Coordinate and partner with Install teams for signage placement.
- • Maintains confidentiality of Company and employee information.
- • Performs other job functions as assigned by Manager or designee.
- • Comply with all Identity Group policies and procedures.
- • Regularly must be able to sit, talk, see, hear and occasionally walk and stand.
- • Must occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, reach and handle with frequent use of fingers for keying.
- • Frequently may lift up to 10 lbs.
- • Site surveys require travel and the ability to do a large amount of walking and climbing of stairs.
Education and Experience:
- • Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of previous experience, OR equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- • Experience with FileMaker Pro, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe PhotoShop.
- • Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- • Prior customer service experience in signage or construction industry preferred.
- • Current Driver’s License and Passport preferred.
To apply, click the apply now button, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , you can also mail your resume to Identity Group, Attn: HR, 1480 Gould Drive, Cookeville, TN 38506.