V.P. Business Development
V.P. Business Development
Nationwide / Sales / Full-Time
This position has strategic and day-to-day leadership responsibility for driving the growth of Identity Group’s revenue by managing the sale of Identity Group’s holistic suite of products and services. To drive growth through the creation of new customer acquisitions and business development, this role will need to develop and implement tools to continue to improve our ability to grow the business. This position will also be responsible for managing, at a high level, key client relationships with a clear understanding of the customers’ needs with the ultimate goal of increasing Identity Group’s services offerings within those relationships, as well as, for the overall financial performance of their assigned grouping of accounts, ensuring the achievement of budgets sales and profit goals.
• Identify potential new clients through research, networking and prospecting
• Promoting the Company’s products and services at every opportunity
• Develop presentations to capture new business opportunities
• Maintain and develop positive relationships with prospective customers
• Negotiate favorably on behalf of the Company
• Build and implement an effective sales acquisition strategy
• Liaise with corporate marketing in the building of client specific marketing materials
• Be actively engaged in increasing Identity Group’s industry profile through networking, public speaking, teaching, judging or other industry activities
• Assist in the annual budgeting process by providing forecast data
• Provide accurate forecasting numbers as required
• Own strategic account management planning for key client relationships
• Proactively seek and maximize new business opportunities within existing relationships by supporting Account Directors and Project Managers
• Work across the organization to identify and advance opportunities to improve upon performance of client deliverables
• Ensure client retention is maximized by delivering custom tailored solutions to meet client’s objectives and expectations while driving additional revenues with existing clients
• Provide leadership in driving an environment that breeds teamwork, and shares best practices across the business
• Provide strategic counsel to clients through utilization of Identity Group’s extensive network
• Performs other job functions as assigned by manager or designee
Skills and Qualifications:
• Previous responsibility for structuring new business strategies
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
• Experience in developing and managing budgets
• Exceptional negotiation skills
• Requires exceptional knowledge on how to asses new business opportunities and when to modify current account strategies
• Superior written, verbal and presentation skills
• Position may require 50% overnight travel.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Five (5) years selling into B2B and B2C scenarios in the signage or related industries
• Experience selling to the hospitality, healthcare, educational and retail sectors are highly preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and SalesForce.com experience a plus.
To apply, click the apply now button, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , you can also mail your resume to Identity Group, Attn: HR, 1480 Gould Drive, Cookeville, TN 38506.