Screen Print Operator
Screen Print Operator
Cookeville, TN / Operations / Hourly Non-Exempt
Identity Group – Cookeville Campus is a fast-paced, ever-changing environment delivering exciting sign projects to major hospitality and custom brand clients nationwide. The Screen Print Operator is a key part of this service as he/she is responsible for setting up jobs, performing the pre-printing checks, and general job quality in the field.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Ensures proper machine set-up, registration, ink viscosity, color, and print quality.
- Prints jobs, maintaining optimum production rate, color density, registration, and quality standards within company and customer guidelines; and makes press adjustments as required.
- Sets dryer(s) for proper drying time on cure.
- Recommends tooling and material handling changes to improve workflow or safety conditions.
- Runs, adjusts, and troubleshoots production equipment and machinery.
- Schedules and performs preventative maintenance on production equipment.
- Maintains the Q.C. production sheet as necessary.
- Maintains proper housekeeping of the immediate work area.
- Fills out daily P.O.P documents.
- Utilizes safety equipment and MSDS sheets when handling hazardous materials.
- Demonstrates regular and consistent daily attendance at the Cookeville Campus.
- Performs other job functions as required by Manufacturing Manager.
- Complies with Identity Group’s safety rules and policies.
- Quality Control testing/adhesion test.
- Knowledgeable of ink mix.
- Ensure operating knowledge of all available processing equipment and processes.
- Basic understanding of computers.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Regularly must be able to sit, talk, see, hear, walk and stand.
- Regularly must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, push, pull, reach, and frequently use fingers for keying.
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment (P.P.E.) for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift or carry a minimum of 25 pounds.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- One+ year(s) in an equivalent work environment required.
To apply, click the apply now button, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , you can also mail your resume to Identity Group, Attn: HR, 1480 Gould Drive, Cookeville, TN 38506.