Wichita, Kansas / Operations / Full-Time
Identity Group is a fast paced, ever changing environment delivering exciting sign projects to major hospitality and custom brand clients nationwide. The Project Manager is a key part of this service responsible for overseeing and monitoring all aspects of signage packages from the concept stage through installation. Due to a greatly expanded scope of one of our largest projects, we need more Project Managers ASAP!
This position requires the management of multiple projects simultaneously through concept creation, design, wayfinding, estimation, processing, manufacturing, and installation. Will interact closely with Sales personnel and customers, including General Contractors, Designers, Architect firms, Sign Consultants, and other Sign Manufacturers. Will also support and work with (and in some cases the direct flow of work as needed) Sales Support teams, the Sales teams, and the Manufacturing/Operations teams. Represent the Company through verbal and electronic communication in a professional, timely manner. Possess strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. This is a vital role in our Company growth initiative and the candidate must possess outstanding communication skills as well as be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- • Review contracts and bids for job requirements, help define the Scope of Work and ensure paperwork is completed.
- • Facilitate quoting and production of Signage with the client and drive both the client and the internal team to meet time table for production and installation.
- • Coordinate sign packages with Design, Wayfinding, Purchasing, Production, Finance, and Third-Party Vendors throughout the project.
- • Follow-up with project stakeholders as needed to move projects forward promptly.
- • Communicate with the client throughout the project to assist with clear expectations and visibility.
- • Ensure the latest art drawings are per the customer’s specifications; all necessary paperwork is completed and authorized by the customer.
- • Assist in assigned Brand Management of Sign Package Specifications.
- • Identify, research, and resolve customer complaints and issues and escalate as needed.
- • Build knowledge with all Identity Group websites and products.
- • Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, as well as possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- • Maintains confidentiality of Client, Company, and employee information.
- • Become familiar with resources, and assist in streamlining processes and procedures.
- • File Emails in Project Correspondence folders – Improve Customer experience.
- • Demonstrate passion with urgency to be responsive to customer needs and requests received via phone and email.
- • Confirm Production lead time with Purchasing and Manufacturing and communicate with the client.
- • Partner with team to facilitate even project distribution when possible.
- • Answer Customer questions by partnering with other departments when needed.
- • Assist by facilitating one point of customer service contact throughout the process.
- • Assist in providing phone support to clients as needed.
- • Record new projects in the job management software (Hubspot/Teamwork) to ensure projects are moving through the process; date each project for tracking.
- • Log time using the company-provided system to adequately account for labor costs for each project.
- • Assist AR/AP Reporting oversight on accounts without a VP or Account Director.
- • Communicate professionally via email and phone including using Grammarly to improve tone and grammar.
- • Keep a clean and orderly work area.
- • Perform other job functions as assigned by the manager or designee.
- • Comply with all Identity Group policies and procedures.
- • Regularly must be able to sit, talk, see, hear and occasionally walk and stand.
- • Must occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, reach and handle with frequent use of fingers for keying.
- • Frequently may lift up to 10 lbs.
Education and Experience:
- • High School Diploma or GED is required, Bachelor’s Degree is Preferred.
- • Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Illustrator, and Filemaker desired.
- • Prior Customer Service is required.
- • Must be able to communicate in a professional manner (oral and written).
- • Two years of project management experience preferred.
To apply, click the apply now button, or email your resume to email@example.com , you can also mail your resume to Identity Group, Attn: HR, 1480 Gould Drive, Cookeville, TN 38506.