Brunswick, ME / Customer Service/Sales / Full-Time
Identity Group – Brunswick Campus is a fast paced, ever changing environment delivering exciting sign and visual décor projects to major retailers and grocery clients nationwide. The Project Coordinator is a key part of this service.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support for eCommerce Web Tools as well as all aspects of signage projects from the quoting stage through delivery. This requires coordination of multiple projects simultaneously through estimating, pre-production, order processing, manufacturing, delivery, and installation. The Project Coordinator will support and work with Project Managers, the Sales Team, and the Manufacturing/Operations Team. The Project Coordinator will represent the company through verbal and electronic communication in a professional, timely manner and possess strong analytical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills. This is a vital support role to our company growth initiative and candidate must possess outstanding communication skills, be extremely organized, and detail-oriented to support the sales processes.
• Establish and build strong working relationships with business leaders and your team members to ensure the successful delivery of services to our customers.
• Assist in writing estimates and orders to kick off the production process using our electronic information management system.
• Coordinate open items and close out projects upon completion.
• Keep strong communication lines and a team-focused approach.
• Coordinate simple and complex accounts to maintain overall customer satisfaction and profitability.
• Investigate, track, and resolve customer and client concerns; identify trends and implement solutions.
• Determine customers’ unmet needs and translate internally for adequate follow up.
• Communicate effectively both internally and externally through verbal and written communication.
• Comply with all Identity Group policies and procedures.
• Maintain confidentiality of Company and Employee information.
• Perform other job functions as assigned by Manager or designee.
• Project Coordination and/or customer support experience.
• Ability to interface and demonstrate leadership.
• High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player.
• Ability to effectively communicate with senior leaders internally and with customers.
• Regularly must be able to sit, talk, see and hear and occasionally walk and stand.
• Sedentary work, frequently may lift up to 10 pounds.
• Must occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, grasp, and frequently use fingers for keying.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required; bachelor degree preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must be able to multitask and easily be adaptable to fast paced environment and change.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with a professional demeanor.
• Must be organized and able to work independently.
• Two (2) years of customer support experience is desirable, preferably in a signage or construction background.
• Understanding of database management.
• Ability to troubleshoot basic hardware, software and network issues for a 20-computer office network is a plus.
• Ability to understand, maintain and develop existing eCommerce Company web tools.
To apply, click the apply now button, or email your resume to email@example.com , you can also mail your resume to Identity Group, Attn: HR, 1480 Gould Drive, Cookeville, TN 38506.