Brunswick, ME / Operations / Hourly
Identity Group is a 68-year-old American manufacturing company that produces interior signs and visual décor for the world’s largest brands, including the NFL, Facebook, and most major hotel chains. With two manufacturing facilities across the US and three total campuses, we constantly innovate to serve our customers better and help them make a lasting impression. The Shipping Clerk is a key part of this service and is responsible for ensuring all orders completed on a given day are shipped accurately and that the tracking information is stored in the appropriate location. The Shipping Clerk coordinates all logistics for outbound shipments, including small packages (UPS and Fed Ex), Less than truckload (LTL), Full truck load (FTL), Couriers, and Company vehicle deliveries.
- Ship/Manifest completed orders using the appropriate shipping method, carrier, and any special instructions by the end of each day.
- File necessary paperwork to ship internationally.
- Coordinate pick up times for carriers (small package and freight).
- Maintain a driver schedule for any all deliveries handled by Identity Group Employees.
- Regularly correspond with Production Leads, Project Managers, and Leadership via email and in person.
- Order Shipping Labels and Supplies.
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation.
- Demonstrate regular and consistent daily attendance at the Brunswick Campus.
- Maintain confidentiality of Company information.
- Comply with all Identity Group policies and procedures.
- Perform other job functions as assigned by Manager or designee.
- Must have minimum of one year experience in a shipping position.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Communicate well via email and in person.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and UPS World Ship is a plus.
To apply, click the apply now button, or email your resume to email@example.com , you can also mail your resume to Identity Group, Attn: HR, 1480 Gould Drive, Cookeville, TN 38506.