Wichita, Kansas / Graphics / Full-Time
Identity Group is a fast paced, ever-changing environment delivering exciting sign and visual décor projects to major hospitality and custom brand clients nationwide. The Graphic Artist is a key part of this service utilizing graphics software to prepare files for signs production. They interact with Project Managers to prepare files as well as communicate with production staff as a resource during fabrication. Communication directly with customers occurs frequently. Extended hours and weekend work occur regularly and are mandatory in the event the production schedule requires it.
- Reads and interprets work orders and technical drawings.
- Performs Pre-flight and Production Art Creation for both Print and Fabrication Sign Manufacturing.
- Utilizes Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Esko Preflight Esko Automation, and Flexi.
- Creation and manipulation of Evacuation Art with code compliance.
- Archives Customer source files in accordance with Identity Group file structure.
- Applies customer supplied artwork to create production art files.
- Communicates effectively both internally and externally through verbal and written communication.
- Performs work in accordance with Company and national safety standards.
- Demonstrates regular and consistent daily attendance.
- Maintains confidentiality of Company information.
- Complies with all Identity Group policies and procedures.
- Performs other job functions as assigned by Manager or designee.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop knowledge of commonly used materials and substrates.
- Must be able to read and understand process instructions and work orders.
- Regularly must be able to sit, talk, see and hear and occasionally walk and stand.
- Sedentary work; frequently may lift up to 10 pounds.
- Must occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, grasp, and frequently use fingers for keying.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years’ Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- 1-3 years’ Experience in printing or sign manufacturing industry.
To apply, click the apply now button, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , you can also mail your resume to Identity Group, Attn: HR, 1480 Gould Drive, Cookeville, TN 38506.