Digital Press Operator
Digital Press Operator
Cookeville, TN / Operations / Hourly Nonexempt
Identity Group – Cookeville Campus is a fast-paced, ever-changing environment delivering exciting sign and stationery products to major hospitality and custom brand clients nationwide. The Digital Press Operator is a key part of this service.
The Digital Press Operator will have experience operating and maintaining an Indigo 7900 digital press, a Conon C8120 digital press, and an Oki Pro 900 digital press for business cards and other stationery.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Operate and maintain an Indigo 7900 digital press, Canon C8120 digital press, and Oki Pro 900 digital press.
- Troubleshoot press-related issues.
- Maintain and verify color calibration.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and pre-press to meet deadlines and quality standards.
- Follow all production protocols as well as maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Communicate effectively with both Management and fellow Team Members.
- Demonstrate regular and consistent daily attendance at the Cookeville Campus.
- Comply with all Identity Group policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of Company and employee information.
- Perform other job functions as assigned by Manager or designee.
- Certified LVL1 by HP Indigo is required; Certified LVL2 by HP Indigo is preferred.
- Experience operating an HP Indigo Digital Press in a manufacturing environment.
- Requires strong problem-solving and organizational skills as well as extraordinary attention to detail.
- Must be willing to work outside of regular business hours if/when needed.
- Regularly must be able to sit, talk, see, hear and occasionally walk and stand.
- Must occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, reach and handle with frequent use of fingers for keying.
- Frequently may lift to 30 lbs.
Education and Experience:
- 2 years of experience operating HP Indigo Digital Press.
- Level I (required) or Level II (preferred) training certificate on HP Indigo 7900 series or similar HP Indigo series press.
- Easily adaptable to fast-paced environment and change, and must be able to multi-task.
- Commercial print/press background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with a professional demeanor.
- Must be organized and able to work independently.
To apply, click the apply now button, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , you can also mail your resume to Identity Group, Attn: HR, 1480 Gould Drive, Cookeville, TN 38506.