Project Coordinator (Digital)
Nashville, TN / eCommerce / Full-Time
Introduction to Identity Group:
Identity Group is a 68-year-old American manufacturing company that produces interior signs and visual décor for the world’s largest brands, including the NFL, Facebook, and most major hotel chains. With 2 manufacturing facilities across the US and 3 total campuses, we’re constantly innovating to better serve our customers and help them make a lasting impression.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Provide website support to build and maintain a high level of confidence with customers.
• Answer customer inquiries by email, phone, and chat in a timely, accurate and friendly manner.
• Ability to handle multi-industry customers and conversations at once.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to find permanent solutions to customer issues, including pre-production, production, and IT/IS teams.
• Monitor and assist on new or ongoing order issues both on and offline.
• Utilize internal tools and systems to create, edit or modify orders.
• Input internal rework requests on orders that require additional assets and information.
• Become a master of Identity Group both on and offline to best assist our customers – as the “face” of our company.
• Provide customer feedback to help ongoing marketing efforts.
• Assist web team with project updates as needed.
Knowledge/Education and Experience:
• Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years working in a customer-facing role.
• Familiarity with eCommerce websites and customer chat tools preferred.
• Excellent communication, listening, and writing skills.
• Ability to problem solve and resolve client issues.
• Creative thinker, and self-starter with a proactive approach to resolving issues.
• Strong desire to learn and curiosity to understand how things work.
• Medical, dental and vision coverage.
• Tuition Reimbursement.
• Two (2) weeks of paid vacation time.
• Company provided computer set up.
• Regularly must be able to sit, talk, see, hear, walk and stand.
• Regularly must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, push, pull, reach and frequently use fingers for keying.
Identity Group is an equal opportunity employer. HealthStream prohibits employment practices that discriminate against individual employees or groups of employees on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other category deemed protected by state and/or federal law.