Brunswick, ME / Procurement / Full-Time
The candidate must demonstrate a strong passion for production support ensuring stock levels remain optimal with a zero stock out strategy. Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment to support overarching procurement and company strategies. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with:
• Analyze, plan, procure and maintain all production supplies at location.
• Ensure products are requested and/or delivered in a timely manner to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
• Execute release of purchased orders based on procurement strategy and plant needs.
• Strategic management of our supply base to ensure we maintain a strong and reciprocated alliances.
• Administer cycle count activity and schedule. This includes organizing and participating in weekly cycle counts, yearly physical inventory of raw and finished goods inventory. Strategically minded with focus on continuous improvement in regard to system and accuracy.
• Maintain system integrity regarding procurement records, such as items or services supply base, costs, delivery, product quality or performance, and inventories.
• Approval of price/quality discrepancies and the ability to hold our supply partners accountable for any defective or unacceptable goods or services.
• Willingness to support in any role when needed, strong team player mentality.
• Keeps abreast of market trends, changes in business practices in the assigned markets, new or altered types of materials entering the market, etc.
• Maintains confidentiality of company information and complies with Identity Group policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates consistent onsite attendance and completes job functions as assigned by Manager.
• Assists Management with safety and environmental compliance (EPA, DEP, OSHA and DOT).
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Procurement.
• Strong written, analytical, and oral skills. Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Understanding of ERP/MRP and inventory management.
• Regularly must be able to sit, talk, see and hear and occasionally walk and stand.
• Sedentary work frequently may lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, grasp, and frequently use fingers for keying.
To apply, click the apply now button, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , you can also mail your resume to Identity Group, Attn: HR, 1480 Gould Drive, Cookeville, TN 38506.