Corporate Campus51 Century Blvd, Suite 100
Nashville, TN 37214
Location: Nashville, TN
Introduction to IdG:
It’s nice to meet you! We’ve probably already met once or twice. Identity Group (IdG) is a 65-year-old American manufacturing company that provides signs, visual décor, and office products for thousands of brands, spaces and individuals. From Marriott Hotels to the new Salesforce Tower in downtown San Francisco, we create signage and visual decor solutions that fill these spaces from top to bottom. And we don’t stop there. We pump out everything from business cards to stamps and note cards, too. With 285,000 square feet of manufacturing space across 6 campuses, we’re one-half creative thinkers and one-half mad scientists. We take a lot of pride in helping all our customers make a lasting impression.
Our Team Mission:
IdG has created a brand-new eCommerce and Digital Technology division. Our team is responsible for designing, building and marketing the IdG sub-brands and platforms from the ground up.
You Should Apply If:
• Creating something from scratch excites you.
• You live a “We” vs. “Me” mindset.
• Big projects with big outcomes motivate you.
• Others would describe you as high-energy.
• You ask “why” and question the status quo.
• Always doing the right thing is of the utmost importance to you.
• You understand good work takes time, but speed also wins.
• Fun is a part of your every day.
• You are a self-proclaimed lifelong learner.
• Always exceeding expectations is your thing.
About Your Role:
Three of the four sub-brands are eCommerce related:
• Meet waluv.com, a spanking new lifestyle/home décor-focused brand that has a plethora of very cool products that the company has never offered before to a B2C audience.
• Meet Monsterprint.com, a property we’re in the middle of re-designing with a product catalog of additional office products, stock signage and custom signage for people who want to make a monstrous impression in every interaction. It’s loud, fun and bold in every way.
• Meet Redi-Tag; an office supplies brand for the most productive people who need to always be “Redi.”.
• Lastly, we have the Identity Group (IdG) parent brand itself. We are mostly a pit stop for wholesalers and resellers who need interior signage and visual décor for their commercial/retail spaces.
• A great planner, coder, and creator who can bounce back and forth between creative brands to traditional brands.
• Loves to write stories and generate healthy interactions to accelerate development.
• A great communicator and team player who appreciates clear direction and collaborates well.
• Loves to help create, manage, deploy and optimize web-facing eCommerce properties.
• Someone who enjoys planning and developing and feels comfortable using tools/apps enabling customers to build it themselves with iPhone and apps. Of course, you’ll have the support of a rad creative team, but it’s crucial you can come up with concepts on your own and a bonus if you can execute the simplest of your ideas on your own.
• Has experience building world-class eCommerce websites.
• Familiar with Agile best practices across all platforms and coding best practices.
• Likes to do research and is excited about designing code architecture that sets our brands apart from competitors. We operate in highly competitive markets so it takes creativity, cleverness, and outside-the-box thinking to own this work well.
• Most of our brands have only been offered to a B2B audience – you will be responsible for delighting our audiences and creating both B2B and B2C user journeys that inspire visitors to purchase.
• Can report on Sprint performance and can make clear recommendations on what’s working, what’s not working, opportunities and improvements.
• Can implement Agile development best practices.
Why IdG is a great place to work:
• Generous benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with % matching, paid vacation, supplemental life insurance, paid vacation and more.
• Flexible working schedule combining on-site and home-based working hours.
• Supportive culture that operates by the Golden Rule and values a family first.
Who you’ll be working with:
You should know that our team has been carefully curated from the ground up. We’ve been patient in finding the best people in Nashville to help grow our eCommerce efforts into a multimillion-dollar sales channel. You’ll report directly to the Director of Software Development.
What we need from you:
• Along with your resume…
• Provide a portfolio of past sites and/or code examples from your awesome work in the past.
• Two stellar references from the cool team members you’ve had the pleasure to create with along your journey.
Please email Misti Copley (firstname.lastname@example.org) a zip folder of all your application materials. Thanks!