Corporate Campus51 Century Blvd, Suite 100
Nashville, TN 37214
Location: Cookeville, TN
The Sales Analyst will prepare timely and accurate sales reporting for all divisions of the company. This position will be required to analyze past and current sales data and incorporate margin analysis by customer/SKU for a comprehensive understanding of our standard and current margins to Senior Management. This position must be able to pay close attention to detail and possess the analytical skills to detect patterns and trends as well as a working knowledge of the company’s processes. Creative thinking and initiative are necessary for the sales analyst to improve on existing methods of reporting.
• Generates and distributes regular sales and revenue reporting (daily, weekly, and monthly sales, division sales projections and forecasting).
• Prepares sales variance analysis by business, customer and product analysis with explanations and/or corrective actions.
• Develops monthly and annual division sales for forecast/budget preparation.
• Prepare and analyze margin reporting, either by SKU or customer.
• Proficiency in managing and analyzing large amounts of data through Power BI or similar business analytic tool.
• Works with Sales Leaders on commission calculations plans.
• Must have excellent analytical skills with respect to utilizing large amounts of data.
• Adheres to Identity Group Financial policies and guidelines.
• Maintains confidentiality of company and associate information.
• Supports departmental goals including Lean Manufacturing initiatives, 5S, teamwork, participation in value stream and product development team activities as required, 8-D problem solving and all other methods of continuous improvement.
• Complies with all Identity Group associate policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates regular and consistent daily attendance at assigned Campus.
• Performs other job functions as assigned by manager or designee.
• Regularly must be able to sit, talk, see and hear and occasionally walk and stand.
• Sedentary work, frequently may lift up to 10 lbs.
• Must occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, and frequent use of fingers for data entry.
Education and Experience:
• BS in Accounting or Finance.
• 2 – 4 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance in a manufacturing environment or with a CPA firm.
• Advanced Excel skills required.
• Experience with Power BI or similar business analytic tool.
• Experience with ERP systems; QAD experience a plus.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities/projects is required.