Corporate Campus51 Century Blvd, Suite 100
Nashville, TN 37214
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Project Coordinator (PC) will easily be adaptable to work in a very fast paced changing environment. Responsible for overseeing from start to finish all aspects involving the fabrication of interior architectural signage projects. It will require the coordination of multiple projects simultaneously through drawing development, design, quoting, processing, manufacturing and installation. PC will interact closely with Sales Development Executive and the sales personnel, other Project Coordinators and customers, including General Contractors, Designers, Architect firms, Sign Consultants, other Sign Manufacturers, and Installers. Additionally, this role will also support and work with the other Sales Support Teams, the Sales Teams, and the Manufacturing Teams as needed while representing IdG through verbal and electronic communication in a professional manner. PC will possess strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. This is a vital support role to our company’s growth initiative and candidate must possess outstanding communication skills, be extremely organized and detail oriented to support the sales processes.
• Support the National Sales Executive and the sales personnel and clients on projects to expedite bids and convert to awarded contracts.
• Help with reviewing new projects, doing take-offs, identifying scope of work and preparing for estimating.
• Help develop a base schedule with client, and drive both the client and the internal team to meet time schedules.
• Coordinate sign packages with in-house departments including Art, Estimating, Purchasing, Scheduling, and Production Departments.
• Guarantee clean transition from sales to manufacturing on new projects.
• Track new product shipments and deliveries as well as help check-in product when required.
• Facilitate both IdG and High Impact in meeting crucial delivery dates of artwork, PO’s, Etc.
• Coordinate jobs through the fabrication and installation processes and address customer changes as needed.
• Identify, research, and resolve customer complaints and issues and escalate as needed.
• Provide backup and support to any Sales Support position as needed.
• Must be knowledgeable with all Identity Group websites and products.
• Maintains confidentiality of Company and employee information.
• Performs other job functions as assigned by manager or designee.
• Comply with all Identity Group and High Impact policies and procedures.
• Computer hardware and software (V-signs, Microsoft Office Word/Excel, Zoom, Adobe Suite, QAD and MS teams, MS project)
• Computer files including all specific order/job documentation included with sign package
• Regularly must be able to sit, talk, see and hear and occasionally walk and stand.
• Sedentary work; frequently may lift up to 30 pounds.
Education and Experience: