Corporate Campus51 Century Blvd, Suite 100
Nashville, TN 37214
Our Portland Campus is currently moving into a new, state-of-the-art facility with almost double the capacity of our previous location.
Location: Brunswick, ME
Meet n’ Greet:
It’s nice to meet you! Actually, we’ve probably already met once or twice. Identity Group (IdG) is a 65-year-old American manufacturing company that provides signs, visual décor and office products for thousands of brands, spaces and individuals. From Marriott Hotels to the new Salesforce Tower in downtown San Francisco, we create signage solutions that fill these spaces from top to bottom. And we don’t stop there. We pump out everything from business cards to stamps and note cards, too. With 285,000 square feet of manufacturing space, we’re one half creative thinkers and one half mad scientists. We take a lot of pride in helping all our customers make a lasting impression.
You should apply if:
• Creating something from nothing excites you.
• You live a “We” vs. “Me” mindset.
• Big projects with big outcomes motivate you.
• Others would describe you as humble.
• You ask “why” and question the status quo.
• Always doing the right thing is of upmost importance to you.
• You understand good work takes time, but speed wins.
• Fun is a part of your every day.
• You are a self-proclaimed lifelong learner.
• Always exceeding expectations is your thing.
IdG seeks a person with a passion and unique blend of skills in design and project coordination. The focus of activity for this opportunity is in our Visual Décor Division serving the design and planning requirements of our grocery and other related retail channels. This role will be responsible for coordinating all planning and design projects with the Portland Team focusing on support for Sales, Customer Service and Operations groups. Additionally, you will be responsible for providing client interactions with the P+D process from initiation through completion, implementation and updates. You will also be providing design and planning services focused on both new opportunities and existing project standards as well as utilizing your design skills to provide concepts, renderings and other visual support with computer software.
Primary Responsibilities and Skills:
• Oversee and direct the Portland based P+D Team as it is developed.
• Strong interpersonal and organization skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to interpret and design 3D objects.
• Ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings.
• Understanding of Visual Decor materials, fabrication and details.
• Design and detailing of Visual Decor prototypes.
• 3D and 2D computer drawing ability, freehand abilities are a plus.
• Pre-press skills and/or understanding for fabrication preparation.
Education and Experience:
• Degree in Architecture or Graphic Design.
• 5 years of experience in Retail environment design.
• Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite software.
• AutoCAD (2016 or higher) basic use and knowledge.
• Graphic Software expertise using Corel Draw (Adobe .ai knowledge a plus).
• 3D Graphic Software expertise in Corel, SketchUp, Illustrator or other.
• Travel (short trips) to interface with Pittsburgh and other IdG campus locations.
• Project travel (automobile and air) to project sites for Pre and Post implementation review.
• Remote work possible not anticipated to exceed 25%
• Full IdG benefits package.