The specifications, message schedule, and sign location plans are included in our comprehensive sign program manual. This document includes detailed technical
(sign type) drawings as well as all other support information required to review, quote, install, and maintain the sign package.
Developed for long-term efficiency, our documentation provides for streamlined maintenance. This manual conveniently organizes all of the information to update and reorder signs directly from the manufacturer.
The Sign Program Manual includes:
- Sign type specifications
- Message schedule
- Sign location plans
- Mounting locations
- Mounting methods
- Fonts, symbols, and related specifications
- Overview of common signage types
- Project contact quick reference list
- Manual usage Instructions
- “How to order signs” instructions